Flashing Wiko Y50 Firmware
Stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Wiko Y50 W-K130
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Wiko Y50 W-K130 total dead has been following our tutorial.
Download Wiko Y50 W-K130 Flash File for FlashTool
Brand : Wiko
Product Model : W-K130, W-K130-BYT, W-K130-EEA, W-K130-OPE, W-K420-EEA
CPU: Unisoc Spreadtrum SC7731E
Android os: 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
How To Flash Firmware Wiko Y50 W-K130
- Provide PC/Lalptop/Netbook Windows OS & USB data cable
- Unpack Wiko Y50 W-K130 Firmware, you will see .pac file
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- Download, unpack and Install Wiko Y50 W-K130 USB drivers on your PC
- Download, unpack and Install Latest version of SPD Research Upgrade Download Tool (this is a Wiko Y50 W-K130 FlashTool) and than UpgradeDownload.exe
- Turn off your Wiko Y50 W-K130 and than Connect to the computer using the USB cable (try connecting by pressing the Volume down , if Windows PC does not detect Wiko Y50 W-K130)
- Load Packet
- Select the file Wiko Y50 W-K130 firmware .pac and wait extracting the contents file like Boot.img (Stock kernel), recovery.img, System.img, userdata, cache, logo, fastboot, nvram data.
- Start downloading
- Wait until it finishes flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130 firmware
- Your Wiko Y50 W-K130 will reboot automatically and the Sofware upgrade program will display a green check mark (PASSED), indicating that it has successfully flash Wiko Y50 W-K130 Repair firmware
- All done, your Wiko Y50 W-K130 has been fixed now and enjoy.
Showing message and fix solution Wiko Y50 W-K130 Spreadtrum Flashtool
- Phone is totally dead or The phone doesnt respond to power button or only vibrates after pressing the power button but doesnt come on or The Wiko Y50 W-K130 OS is either corrupted or there’s no power to boot the Wiko Y50 W-K130 for Solution Ensure the Wiko Y50 W-K130 battery is well charged and Re-flash the pac file.
- Progress bar stuck at waiting… at flashtool or After clicking Start Downloading and connecting the phone, the Progress bar gets stuck at Waiting… or The flashtools is having problems finding the phone for Solution Ensure the Wiko Y50 W-K130 is switched off with a charged Wiko Y50 W-K130 battery inside before connecting Wiko Y50 W-K130 to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing, Ensure to install Wiko Y50 W-K130 Spreadtrum drivers before flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130, Try using a different USB cord, PC/Laptop/Notebook port or PC/Laptop/Notebook, Try holding the Wiko Y50 W-K130 volume decrease button while connecting Wiko Y50 W-K130 to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130. You could try the Volume Wiko Y50 W-K130 increase button also.
- Failed:NV data read in Wiko Y50 W-K130 is crashed, Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed, The NV Wiko Y50 W-K130 items (Calibration) are causing a clash
- USB device not recognized prompt at system tray after connecting the phone to PC/Laptop/Notebook or The PC/Laptop/Notebook is having problems communicating with the phone (often due to interruption, Wiko Y50 W-K130 hardware or Wiko Y50 W-K130 driver problems), Solution Try a different USB cord, PC/Laptop/Notebook port or PC/Laptop/Notebook, Re-install Spreadtrum drivers, Ensure the Wiko Y50 W-K130 is switched off before connecting to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130(take out the battery, slot back in to be sure)
- Failed: Operation failed or Failed: Operation failed error during flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130 or An error was encountered during flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130, Solution Flash one file Wiko Y50 W-K130 at a time (fdl 1 & 2 Wiko Y50 W-K130 are required so the third will be selected one at a time from Wiko Y50 W-K130 the remaining files), Try using a higher version of Wiko Y50 W-K130 flashtool, Try a different Wiko Y50 W-K130 pac file
- Failed: download size error or Failed: download size error or There was a problem flashing a Wiko Y50 W-K130 file to its assigned Wiko Y50 W-K130 partition due to its size or Flash one file Wiko Y50 W-K130 at a time (fdl 1 & 2 are required so the third will be selected one at a time from the remaining files) or Try a different pac file and for solution please Use the latest version of Wiko Y50 W-K130 flashtool
- Downloading failed : remote data too large or wait input time out or Downloading failed : wait input time out or A timeout was reached as a result of the flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130 process taking too long, for solution Use the latest version of Wiko Y50 W-K130 SPD Research Upgrade Download tool
- Failed incompatible partition or Failed incompatible partition or there was an error flashing to certain partitions or Use the latest version of Research Download tool or Wiko Y50 W-K130 Upgrade Download tool V r2.9.9008 and above for solution Flash one item at a time (fdl 1&2 are constant) or Flash using a different flashtool e.g CM2SPD, Miracle box or any other with support for flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130
- Stuck at checking Bautrate or Checking Bautrate or The tool encountered an error initializing flashing or Disconnect the Wiko Y50 W-K130 from the PC/Laptop/Notebook, take out the battery Wiko Y50 W-K130 and slot back in Close Research Download / Wiko Y50 W-K130 Upgrade download tool and relaunch flashtool.
- Failed: buffer error or Failed: decode or verify received buffer error or The tool encountered a problem flashing the pac file or Download the latest version of Wiko Y50 W-K130 Research or Upgrade Download tool
- Failed: uart send error or [Removed] Failed: uart send error or The flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130 process got interrupted or Try using a different USB cord, port and PC/Laptop/Notebook
Try flashing with Miracle Box or Ensure to hold the Volume down button when connecting Wiko Y50 W-K130 to the PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing or Try changing the Wiko Y50 W-K130 USB port.
- The second enumeration port timeout or Failed: The second enumeration port timeout or There was an error maintaining communication to the Wiko Y50 W-K130 or Try using a different USB Cable data Wiko Y50 W-K130 cord, port and PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Image size is over its partition or Failed: Image size is over its partition, this is meaning one or more of the files in the firmware (pac file) is too large or Try a different Wiko Y50 W-K130 firmware / Untick traditionally large partitions from Wiko Y50 W-K130 like system and userdata
- Failed: User cancel or The flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130 process was interrupted by holding or releasing the volume down button at the wrong time or ensure to hold the volume – down button at Wiko Y50 W-K130 when connecting to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Wiko Y50 W-K130 and don not release till flashing is complete
- Failed: !!!GSM Cali in phone is not calibrated.Reserved:0x00000000,[ID=0x2] or Failed: !!!GSM Cali in phone is not calibrated.Reserved:0x00000000,[ID=0x2] or the Wiko Y50 W-K130 isn’t properly calibrated or The tool is unable to read the calibration data off the Wiko Y50 W-K130.
- Failed: Open port fail or “Failed: Open port fail this” is meaning the tool encountered an error while communicating with the Wiko Y50 W-K130, for Solution please Disconnect Wiko Y50 W-K130 from the PC/Laptop/Notebook, Open and re-insert battery, press Volume down button and than connect to the PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing
- _REPARTTITION_ error or “Failed: Operation failed”, Meaning The tool encountered a partition table error while trying to flash the device, solution please Use latest version of SPD Research Upgrade Download Tool
- Update Driver error on flashtool with showing message “Your driver version is *****, it is too low. Please upgrade download driver!!!” (The tool detects you still have an old driver and won’t proceed until its updated)
, for Solution PLease Download and install any latest version of Spreadtrum driver.
- Flashing failed or Failed (The tool encountered an error while trying to flash Wiko Y50 W-K130 system.img.
Credits: Wiko official, Forum, Support and All Wiko Y50 W-K130 developer and bloger.