Wiko Sunny 4 W-K130 Firmware
Stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Wiko Sunny 4
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Wiko Sunny 4 total dead has been following our tutorial.
Download Wiko Sunny 4 W-K130 2019 Flash File for FlashTool
Brand : Wiko
Product Model : W-K130-TMV
Modem: FM_BASE_17C_W18.23.4_P22|sc7731e_modem|04-23-2019 15:44:41
CPU: Spreadtrum SC7731e Chipset
OS: Android 9.0 Pie Go Edition
File name: Wiko_Sunny4_SP7731E__WIKO__W-K130-TMV__8.1.0__OPM2.171019.012.rar
How To Flash Firmware Wiko Sunny 4
- Provide PC/Lalptop/Netbook Windows OS & USB data cable
- Unpack Wiko Sunny 4 Firmware, you will see .pac file
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- Download, unpack and Install Wiko Sunny 4 USB drivers on your PC
- Download, unpack and Install Latest version of SPD Research Upgrade Download Tool (this is a Wiko Sunny 4 FlashTool) and than UpgradeDownload.exe
- Turn off your Wiko Sunny 4 and than Connect to the computer using the USB cable (try connecting by pressing the Volume down , if Windows PC does not detect Wiko Sunny 4)
- Load Packet
- Select the file Wiko Sunny 4 firmware .pac and wait extracting the contents file like Boot.img (Stock kernel), recovery.img, System.img, userdata, cache, logo, fastboot, nvram data.
- Start downloading
- Wait until it finishes flashing Wiko Sunny 4 firmware
- Your Wiko Sunny 4 will reboot automatically and the Sofware upgrade program will display a green check mark (PASSED), indicating that it has successfully flash Wiko Sunny 4 Repair firmware
- All done, your Wiko Sunny 4 has been fixed now and enjoy.
Showing message and fix solution Wiko Sunny 4 Spreadtrum Flashtool
- Phone is totally dead or The phone doesnt respond to power button or only vibrates after pressing the power button but doesnt come on or The Wiko Sunny 4 OS is either corrupted or there’s no power to boot the Wiko Sunny 4 for Solution Ensure the Wiko Sunny 4 battery is well charged and Re-flash the pac file.
- Progress bar stuck at waiting… at flashtool or After clicking Start Downloading and connecting the phone, the Progress bar gets stuck at Waiting… or The flashtools is having problems finding the phone for Solution Ensure the Wiko Sunny 4 is switched off with a charged Wiko Sunny 4 battery inside before connecting Wiko Sunny 4 to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing, Ensure to install Wiko Sunny 4 Spreadtrum drivers before flashing Wiko Sunny 4, Try using a different USB cord, PC/Laptop/Notebook port or PC/Laptop/Notebook, Try holding the Wiko Sunny 4 volume decrease button while connecting Wiko Sunny 4 to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Wiko Sunny 4. You could try the Volume Wiko Sunny 4 increase button also.
- Failed:NV data read in Wiko Sunny 4 is crashed, Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed, The NV Wiko Sunny 4 items (Calibration) are causing a clash
- USB device not recognized prompt at system tray after connecting the phone to PC/Laptop/Notebook or The PC/Laptop/Notebook is having problems communicating with the phone (often due to interruption, Wiko Sunny 4 hardware or Wiko Sunny 4 driver problems), Solution Try a different USB cord, PC/Laptop/Notebook port or PC/Laptop/Notebook, Re-install Spreadtrum drivers, Ensure the Wiko Sunny 4 is switched off before connecting to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Wiko Sunny 4(take out the battery, slot back in to be sure)
- Failed: Operation failed or Failed: Operation failed error during flashing Wiko Sunny 4 or An error was encountered during flashing Wiko Sunny 4, Solution Flash one file Wiko Sunny 4 at a time (fdl 1 & 2 Wiko Sunny 4 are required so the third will be selected one at a time from Wiko Sunny 4 the remaining files), Try using a higher version of Wiko Sunny 4 flashtool, Try a different Wiko Sunny 4 pac file
- Failed: download size error or Failed: download size error or There was a problem flashing a Wiko Sunny 4 file to its assigned Wiko Sunny 4 partition due to its size or Flash one file Wiko Sunny 4 at a time (fdl 1 & 2 are required so the third will be selected one at a time from the remaining files) or Try a different pac file and for solution please Use the latest version of Wiko Sunny 4 flashtool
- Downloading failed : remote data too large or wait input time out or Downloading failed : wait input time out or A timeout was reached as a result of the flashing Wiko Sunny 4 process taking too long, for solution Use the latest version of Wiko Sunny 4 SPD Research Upgrade Download tool
- Failed incompatible partition or Failed incompatible partition or there was an error flashing to certain partitions or Use the latest version of Research Download tool or Wiko Sunny 4 Upgrade Download tool V r2.9.9008 and above for solution Flash one item at a time (fdl 1&2 are constant) or Flash using a different flashtool e.g CM2SPD, Miracle box or any other with support for flashing Wiko Sunny 4
- Stuck at checking Bautrate or Checking Bautrate or The tool encountered an error initializing flashing or Disconnect the Wiko Sunny 4 from the PC/Laptop/Notebook, take out the battery Wiko Sunny 4 and slot back in Close Research Download / Wiko Sunny 4 Upgrade download tool and relaunch flashtool.
- Failed: buffer error or Failed: decode or verify received buffer error or The tool encountered a problem flashing the pac file or Download the latest version of Wiko Sunny 4 Research or Upgrade Download tool
- Failed: uart send error or [Removed] Failed: uart send error or The flashing Wiko Sunny 4 process got interrupted or Try using a different USB cord, port and PC/Laptop/Notebook
Try flashing with Miracle Box or Ensure to hold the Volume down button when connecting Wiko Sunny 4 to the PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing or Try changing the Wiko Sunny 4 USB port.
- The second enumeration port timeout or Failed: The second enumeration port timeout or There was an error maintaining communication to the Wiko Sunny 4 or Try using a different USB Cable data Wiko Sunny 4 cord, port and PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Image size is over its partition or Failed: Image size is over its partition, this is meaning one or more of the files in the firmware (pac file) is too large or Try a different Wiko Sunny 4 firmware / Untick traditionally large partitions from Wiko Sunny 4 like system and userdata
- Failed: User cancel or The flashing Wiko Sunny 4 process was interrupted by holding or releasing the volume down button at the wrong time or ensure to hold the volume – down button at Wiko Sunny 4 when connecting to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Wiko Sunny 4 and don not release till flashing is complete
- Failed: !!!GSM Cali in phone is not calibrated.Reserved:0x00000000,[ID=0x2] or Failed: !!!GSM Cali in phone is not calibrated.Reserved:0x00000000,[ID=0x2] or the Wiko Sunny 4 isn’t properly calibrated or The tool is unable to read the calibration data off the Wiko Sunny 4.
- Failed: Open port fail or “Failed: Open port fail this” is meaning the tool encountered an error while communicating with the Wiko Sunny 4, for Solution please Disconnect Wiko Sunny 4 from the PC/Laptop/Notebook, Open and re-insert battery, press Volume down button and than connect to the PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing
- _REPARTTITION_ error or “Failed: Operation failed”, Meaning The tool encountered a partition table error while trying to flash the device, solution please Use latest version of SPD Research Upgrade Download Tool
- Update Driver error on flashtool with showing message “Your driver version is *****, it is too low. Please upgrade download driver!!!” (The tool detects you still have an old driver and won’t proceed until its updated)
, for Solution PLease Download and install any latest version of Spreadtrum driver.
- Flashing failed or Failed (The tool encountered an error while trying to flash Wiko Sunny 4 system.img.
Credits: Wiko official, Forum, Support and All Wiko Sunny 4 developer and bloger.