Oppo R807 Firmware
Full ROW stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Oppo R807
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Oppo R807 total dead has been following our tutorial.
Download Oppo R807 Flash File for FlashTool
Brand : Oppo
Product Model : R807
OS: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Download: OPPO R807 one-click upgrade tool.gz
Guides – How to Installing Oppo R807 firmware using QPST / QFIL Flashing Tool
Prepare before flashing
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- PC Windows OS 7/8/10
- USB Cable data for Oppo R807
- Make sure you have downloaded the Oppo R807 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your for your android device model stock rom using 7zip.exe
- Download the Latest version of Oppo R807 Flashtool (QPST/QFil “Qualcomm Flash Image Loader”) and than extract using 7zip.exe
- Download, Extract using 7zip.exe and Install Oppo R807 Qualcomm Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 / 9006 driver.exe
1) Oppo R807 – FLAT BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
1. Run QFIL
Usually in a folder…
C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 64Bit
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 32Bit))
Will look like this:
2. Now, connect your Oppo R807 to PC using a USB cable
3. Make sure the Oppo R807 usb driver is installed correctly as the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, we can see it through Qpst or QFIL like below …
- if the Oppo R807 driver is unreadable, please reinstall the Oppo R807 Qualcomm driver or you can check it in Device manager
- If the Oppo R807 driver is read differently, like the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9006 and not Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, please find instructions via google search “How to change Qualcomm 9006 ke 9008 YOUR Oppo R807 MODEL AND BRAND” because this will depend on the brand and model of your Oppo R807, it’s hard for me to explain one by one.
4. Select “Browse” and in “Progam Patch” point at prog_emmc_firehose_xxxx in the Oppo R807 stock ROM firmware folder that you extracted and then click open (xxxxx that means that is according to the type of our Oppo R807)
Look at the picture:
5. Next select “Load XML” on Oppo R807 firmware folder and select “rawpgormam0.xml” or “rawprogram_unspare.xml” on Oppo R807 firmware folder depending on the Oppo R807 firmware, then choose “patch0.xml” on Oppo R807 firmware folder.
Everything will look like this:
6. Finally click “DOWNLOAD” to start Flash Oppo R807 firmware, finish and enjoy the new life of your Oppo R807 🙂
1) Oppo R807 – META BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
Applicable scene theoretical support any version upgrades Oppo R807, downgrades Oppo R807, Oppo R807 does not boot, Oppo R807 crash, rescue tiles and other repair firmware solution for your Oppo R807.
- Windows OS – PC/Laptop/Netbook
- Use the Oppo R807 USB cable data type c interface
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your Oppo R807 stock firmware using 7zip.exe
- Download and Install on PC the Oppo R807 Quallcomm HS-USB driver.exe
- Download the Latest version of Oppo R807 flashtool/QPST/QFil (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) and than unpack using 7zip.exe, follow Installation Oppo R807 flashtool QPST/QFil below :
- Double-click setup.exe to install the QPST upgrade tool. Click Install when the interface is displayed. (If you have already installed the QPST software, you don’t need to repeat the installation. This demonstration is for NEWBIE.)
- Check on “I have read and accept the license terms” and than click Install.
- the installation process, simply say I choose All the way and than click NEXT, until the installation is complete, click Close to close the installation interface. ;
For Note: If this interface appears when you double-click the Qpst upgrade tool, you need to installing Microsoft .NET to download and install the Framework.
- you can directly search and download dotNetFx40_Full_x86.rar on Google search
Flashing Oppo R807
1. on COMPUTER, Click “QFIL” to open the Oppo R807 upgrade tool; path: start menu > all programs > QPST > QFIL
- if Qfil/Qpst tool say Sahara fail!! , This indicates that your Oppo R807 driver is not properly installed or the computer is not supported, so if your Oppo R807 is x64 bit please use a 64bit Windows PC
- QFIL = Qualcomm Image Loader
- If the ROM has a CN code Means the ROM is for Oppo R807 which is marketed in China and If there is no such mark in the file name, it means to International or Global ROM Oppo R807 with Multi language
- If you problem with Google apps like Gmail, Playstore, Google play service or The application has stopped unexpectedly, I recommend you to install Gapps.zip Package >>>> Download here
Credits: Oppo official, Forum, Support and All Oppo R807 developer and bloger.