Need stock ROM to fix the firmware on your Oppo F1S with model number A1601?
Please download the Flash file and read installation guides about how to flash Ota update.zip or .ftf via Oppo flashtool Hopefully this site can be useful for you Oppo F1S mobile users.
What is firmware? Firmware is a specific class of Linux computer software
Oppo F1S Firmware is a special class of computer software that has a role to control the hardware of the Oppo F1S smartphone, so if one part of the firmware has a problem, it will greatly affect your performance Oppo F1S and even your cellphone may experience Softbrick “The application always stops suddenly, Can’t boot to the home screen, recovery, just stuck on logo or Blinking red light” or Hardbrick “EMMC is weak, Problematic hardware”.
What is Stock rom? This is the official or original factory-installed firmware which hasn’t been modified at all by third party users. But not infrequently there are developers outside the official company who dare to modify it by making a custom rom in order to be modify the UI “user interface”, Alternative to Bypass / unlock FRP or a more user experience such as LineagoOS, MokeeOS, CyanogenMOD, AOSP, Flyme OS, Havoc OS, Resurrection RemiX, MIUI rom, Android ONE rom, or just Porting rom “EUI, GIS android open Source, EUI, TouchWIZ, Color OS, One UI, Android ONE” from other devices with same chipset. Keep in mind that if you want to flash a custom rom, then the first thing you need to do is unlocking bootloader, Rooting, Installing TWRP recovery. Until there you can flash a custom rom, Xposed Installer and other.
What is Flash ROM? Flash rom is a universal flash programming utility that is used to detect, verify, delete, read or write firmware partition. There are two types, namely A1601 OTA Update or A1601 ROW firmware
- OTA Updates (Recovery, SDcard, USB upgrade) usually in the .zip archive from official update to fix some problem , all of upgrading such us from Android 9.0 Pie to Android 10 Q OS version, there are the following files
- stock /System/… or system.dat
- stock boot.img
- stock recovery.img
- Full ROW Firmware backup for Flashtool is a system.img , Scatter file, logo.bin and include all partition firmware which is used to update / downgrade firmware via Oppo Flashtool, but most user use it to fix smartphone problems like Softbrick, bootloop, unrooting, hardreset, hang on logo, Bypass or unlock FRP, or change from Oppo F1S Japan rom to global rom, not for hardbrick or MMC is broken.
Preparation before flashing
- Please pay attention before you do an update, downgrade, rollback or unbricking your Oppo F1S , please charge your battery Oppo F1S at least 60%, this is to ensure that there will be no failure in transferring data files between the computer and Oppo F1S
- If possible, back up your mobile data to a computer especially your EFS NVram to prevent invalid IMEI from installing a new ROM.
- Make sure your Oppo F1S model is A1601 , Can be seen in the section /Setting/about phone, SIM card holder, behind the battery or Box
- important! Flashing through the flashtool will cA1601se Oppo F1S of you to hardbrick will cA1601se Oppo F1S of you to hardbrick or total dead, Please don’t do it if you don’t understand any basics about installing Android firmware unless you are a phone technician
- Error downloading files, or flashing is your personal responsibility, so please be careful, orirom will not be responsible for all, this just for educational purpose only.
How to Flash Oppo F1S
How to flash can be divided into 2 depending on the type of file and case.
1] Flashing Oppo F1S A1601 OTA update.zip stock rom via FOTA app, Stock or TWRP recovery mode “If your Smartphone can still enter recovery mode, test by “Pressing the Volume down and Power button together” >>>> Read instruction here
2] Flashing Oppo F1S A1601 Full ROW Firmware .img .sin .bin Via SP-Flashtool “Lost recovery, bootloop, softbrick or Emergency mode” and this method also for unbricking or just software upgrade.
- Tutorial with video >>>> Watch Flash Guide Here
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Oppo F1S A1601 run on MediaTek MT6755 chipset
- Please make do backup first before flash all file partition of the Oppo F1S A1601 firmware
- Fill the battery at least 60%
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
– Download than extract your Oppo F1S A1601 Stock rom firmware “The download link is below”
– Download than Install your Oppo F1S A1601 USB driver
– Download than extract SP-Flashtool, Open and run FlashTool.exe
– Select MediaTek MT6755_Android_scatter.txt on SP-Flashtool and than click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly like. Stock KERNEL / Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, lk.bin, logo.img, system and Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Oppo F1S A1601
– Turn Off your device
– Connect now to the PC using the USB cable
– Go into Emergency Download Mode / EDL mode “Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove) OR Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)”
- Wait until the installation process OR Software upgrade Oppo F1S A1601 is complete.
- Congratulations, Your Oppo F1S A1601 Has been repaired using Official Oppo F1S A1601 Stock rom / Firmware.
Oppo F1S A1601 Firmware Download
Model number: A1601
Chipset: Mediatek MT6755
OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- If the ROM has a CN code Means the ROM is for Oppo F1S A1601 which is marketed in China and If there is no such mark in the file name, it means to International or Global ROM Oppo F1S A1601 with Multi language
- If you problem with Google apps like Gmail, Playstore, Google play service or The application has stopped unexpectedly, I recommend you to install Gapps.zip Package >>>> Download here
- For Rooting , you need to download TWRP recovery for Oppo F1S A1601 and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass FRP Oppo F1S A1601 or Unlock / Reset / Disable Google Account verification. You can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Oppo F1S A1601 like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
- If you find a problem with SP-Flashtool with Error code message, Please try to reinstall Oppo F1S A1601 USB Vcom Driver on your PC, try flashing using another PC computer using 64/32bit or reconnect your device with PC.
(8038) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8045) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8200) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
MSP ERROR CODE : 0X00
Credit to official Oppo F1S A1601 forum support and all android develover.