Oppo A53t Firmware
Full ROW stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Oppo A53t
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Oppo A53t total dead has been following our tutorial.
Download Oppo A53t Flash File for FlashTool
Brand : Oppo
Product Model : A53t
OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Download: OPPO A53t line brush package.zip
Guides – How to Installing Oppo A53t firmware using QPST / QFIL Flashing Tool
Prepare before flashing
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- PC Windows OS 7/8/10
- USB Cable data for Oppo A53t
- Make sure you have downloaded the Oppo A53t Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your for your android device model stock rom using 7zip.exe
- Download the Latest version of Oppo A53t Flashtool (QPST/QFil “Qualcomm Flash Image Loader”) and than extract using 7zip.exe
- Download, Extract using 7zip.exe and Install Oppo A53t Qualcomm Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 / 9006 driver.exe
1) Oppo A53t – FLAT BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
1. Run QFIL
Usually in a folder…
C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 64Bit
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 32Bit))
Will look like this:
2. Now, connect your Oppo A53t to PC using a USB cable
3. Make sure the Oppo A53t usb driver is installed correctly as the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, we can see it through Qpst or QFIL like below …
- if the Oppo A53t driver is unreadable, please reinstall the Oppo A53t Qualcomm driver or you can check it in Device manager
- If the Oppo A53t driver is read differently, like the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9006 and not Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, please find instructions via google search “How to change Qualcomm 9006 ke 9008 YOUR Oppo A53t MODEL AND BRAND” because this will depend on the brand and model of your Oppo A53t, it’s hard for me to explain one by one.
4. Select “Browse” and in “Progam Patch” point at prog_emmc_firehose_xxxx in the Oppo A53t stock ROM firmware folder that you extracted and then click open (xxxxx that means that is according to the type of our Oppo A53t)
Look at the picture:
5. Next select “Load XML” on Oppo A53t firmware folder and select “rawpgormam0.xml” or “rawprogram_unspare.xml” on Oppo A53t firmware folder depending on the Oppo A53t firmware, then choose “patch0.xml” on Oppo A53t firmware folder.
Everything will look like this:
6. Finally click “DOWNLOAD” to start Flash Oppo A53t firmware, finish and enjoy the new life of your Oppo A53t 🙂
1) Oppo A53t – META BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
Applicable scene theoretical support any version upgrades Oppo A53t, downgrades Oppo A53t, Oppo A53t does not boot, Oppo A53t crash, rescue tiles and other repair firmware solution for your Oppo A53t.
- Windows OS – PC/Laptop/Netbook
- Use the Oppo A53t USB cable data type c interface
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your Oppo A53t stock firmware using 7zip.exe
- Download and Install on PC the Oppo A53t Quallcomm HS-USB driver.exe
- Download the Latest version of Oppo A53t flashtool/QPST/QFil (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) and than unpack using 7zip.exe, follow Installation Oppo A53t flashtool QPST/QFil below :
- Double-click setup.exe to install the QPST upgrade tool. Click Install when the interface is displayed. (If you have already installed the QPST software, you don’t need to repeat the installation. This demonstration is for NEWBIE.)
- Check on “I have read and accept the license terms” and than click Install.
- the installation process, simply say I choose All the way and than click NEXT, until the installation is complete, click Close to close the installation interface. ;
For Note: If this interface appears when you double-click the Qpst upgrade tool, you need to installing Microsoft .NET to download and install the Framework.
- you can directly search and download dotNetFx40_Full_x86.rar on Google search
Flashing Oppo A53t
1. on COMPUTER, Click “QFIL” to open the Oppo A53t upgrade tool; path: start menu > all programs > QPST > QFIL
- if Qfil/Qpst tool say Sahara fail!! , This indicates that your Oppo A53t driver is not properly installed or the computer is not supported, so if your Oppo A53t is x64 bit please use a 64bit Windows PC
- QFIL = Qualcomm Image Loader
- If the ROM has a CN code Means the ROM is for Oppo A53t which is marketed in China and If there is no such mark in the file name, it means to International or Global ROM Oppo A53t with Multi language
- If you problem with Google apps like Gmail, Playstore, Google play service or The application has stopped unexpectedly, I recommend you to install Gapps.zip Package >>>> Download here
Credits: Oppo official, Forum, Support and All Oppo A53t developer and bloger.