Need stock ROM to fix the firmware on your Oppo with model number A33t?
Please download the Flash file and read installation guides about how to flash Ota update.zip or .ftf via Oppo flashtool Hopefully this site can be useful for you Oppo mobile users.
What is firmware? Firmware is a specific class of Linux computer software
Oppo Firmware is a special class of computer software that has a role to control the hardware of the Oppo smartphone, so if one part of the firmware has a problem, it will greatly affect your performance Oppo and even your cellphone may experience Softbrick “The application always stops suddenly, Can’t boot to the home screen, recovery, just stuck on logo or Blinking red light” or Hardbrick “EMMC is weak, Problematic hardware”.
What is Stock rom? This is the official or original factory-installed firmware which hasn’t been modified at all by third party users. But not infrequently there are developers outside the official company who dare to modify it by making a custom rom in order to be modify the UI “user interface”, Alternative to Bypass / unlock FRP or a more user experience such as LineagoOS, MokeeOS, CyanogenMOD, AOSP, Flyme OS, Havoc OS, Resurrection RemiX, MIUI rom, Android ONE rom, or just Porting rom “EUI, GIS android open Source, EUI, TouchWIZ, Color OS, One UI, Android ONE” from other devices with same chipset. Keep in mind that if you want to flash a custom rom, then the first thing you need to do is unlocking bootloader, Rooting, Installing TWRP recovery. Until there you can flash a custom rom, Xposed Installer and other.
What is Flash ROM? Flash rom is a universal flash programming utility that is used to detect, verify, delete, read or write firmware partition. There are two types, namely A33t OTA Update or A33t ROW firmware
- OTA Updates (Recovery, SDcard, USB upgrade) usually in the .zip archive from official update to fix some problem , all of upgrading such us from Android 9.0 Pie to Android 10 Q OS version, there are the following files
- stock /System/… or system.dat
- stock boot.img
- stock recovery.img
- Full ROW Firmware backup for Flashtool is a system.img , boot.img, recovery.img, nvram modem and include all partition firmware which is used to update / downgrade firmware via Oppo Flashtool, but most user use it to fix smartphone problems like Softbrick, bootloop, unrooting, hardreset, hang on logo, Bypass or unlock FRP, or change from Oppo factory rom to global rom, not for hardbrick or MMC is broken.
Preparation before flashing
- Please pay attention before you do an update, downgrade, rollback or unbricking your Oppo , please charge your battery Oppo at least 60%, this is to ensure that there will be no failure in transferring data files between the computer and Oppo
- If possible, back up your mobile data to a computer especially your EFS NVram to prevent invalid IMEI from installing a new ROM.
- Make sure your Oppo model is A33t , Can be seen in the section /Setting/about phone, SIM card holder, behind the battery or Box
- important! Flashing through the flashtool will make your device hardbrick or total dead, Please don’t do it if you don’t understand any basics about installing Android firmware unless you are a phone technician
- Error downloading files, or flashing is your personal responsibility, so please be careful, orirom will not be responsible for all, this just for educational purpose only.
How to Flash Oppo
How to flash can be divided into 2 depending on the type of file and case.
1] Flashing Oppo A33t OTA update.zip stock rom via FOTA app, Stock or TWRP recovery mode “If your Smartphone can still enter recovery mode, test by “Pressing the Volume down and Power button together” >>>> Read instruction here
2] Flashing Oppo A33t Full ROW Firmware .img .sin .bin Via Flashtool >>>> Read instruction here
Oppo A33t Firmware Download
Model number: A33t
Download OPPO A33t Brush Pack.zip
- If the ROM has a CN code Means the ROM is for Oppo A33t which is marketed in China and If there is no such mark in the file name, it means to International or Global ROM Oppo A33t with Multi language
- If you problem with Google apps like Gmail, Playstore, Google play service or The application has stopped unexpectedly, I recommend you to install Gapps.zip Package >>>> Download here
- For Rooting , you need to download TWRP recovery for Oppo A33t and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass FRP Oppo A33t or Unlock / Reset / Disable Google Account verification. You can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Oppo A33t like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credit to official Oppo A33t forum support and all android develover.