Oppo A30 Firmware
Full ROW stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Oppo A30.
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Oppo A30 total dead has been following our tutorial.
Download Oppo A30 Flash File for FlashTool
Brand : Oppo
Product Model : A30
OS: Android 5.1
Download: OPPO A30 line brush package.zip
Guides – How to Installing Oppo A30 firmware using QPST / QFIL Flashing Tool
Prepare before flashing
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- PC Windows OS 7/8/10
- USB Cable data for Oppo A30
- Make sure you have downloaded the Oppo A30 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your for your android device model stock rom using 7zip.exe
- Download the Latest version of Oppo A30 Flashtool (QPST/QFil “Qualcomm Flash Image Loader”) and than extract using 7zip.exe
- Download, Extract using 7zip.exe and Install Oppo A30 Qualcomm Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 / 9006 driver.exe
1) Oppo A30 – FLAT BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
1. Run QFIL
Usually in a folder…
C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 64Bit
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 32Bit))
Will look like this:
2. Now, connect your Oppo A30 to PC using a USB cable
3. Make sure the Oppo A30 usb driver is installed correctly as the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, we can see it through Qpst or QFIL like below …
- if the Oppo A30 driver is unreadable, please reinstall the Oppo A30 Qualcomm driver or you can check it in Device manager
- If the Oppo A30 driver is read differently, like the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9006 and not Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, please find instructions via google search “How to change Qualcomm 9006 ke 9008 YOUR Oppo A30 MODEL AND BRAND” because this will depend on the brand and model of your Oppo A30, it’s hard for me to explain one by one.
4. Select “Browse” and in “Progam Patch” point at prog_emmc_firehose_xxxx in the Oppo A30 stock ROM firmware folder that you extracted and then click open (xxxxx that means that is according to the type of our Oppo A30)
Look at the picture:
5. Next select “Load XML” on Oppo A30 firmware folder and select “rawpgormam0.xml” or “rawprogram_unspare.xml” on Oppo A30 firmware folder depending on the Oppo A30 firmware, then choose “patch0.xml” on Oppo A30 firmware folder.
Everything will look like this:
6. Finally click “DOWNLOAD” to start Flash Oppo A30 firmware, finish and enjoy the new life of your Oppo A30 🙂
1) Oppo A30 – META BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
Applicable scene theoretical support any version upgrades Oppo A30, downgrades Oppo A30, Oppo A30 does not boot, Oppo A30 crash, rescue tiles and other repair firmware solution for your Oppo A30.
- Windows OS – PC/Laptop/Netbook
- Use the Oppo A30 USB cable data type c interface
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your Oppo A30 stock firmware using 7zip.exe
- Download and Install on PC the Oppo A30 Quallcomm HS-USB driver.exe
- Download the Latest version of Oppo A30 flashtool/QPST/QFil (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) and than unpack using 7zip.exe, follow Installation Oppo A30 flashtool QPST/QFil below :
- Double-click setup.exe to install the QPST upgrade tool. Click Install when the interface is displayed. (If you have already installed the QPST software, you don’t need to repeat the installation. This demonstration is for NEWBIE.)
- Check on “I have read and accept the license terms” and than click Install.
- the installation process, simply say I choose All the way and than click NEXT, until the installation is complete, click Close to close the installation interface. ;
For Note: If this interface appears when you double-click the Qpst upgrade tool, you need to installing Microsoft .NET to download and install the Framework.
- you can directly search and download dotNetFx40_Full_x86.rar on Google search
Flashing Oppo A30
1. on COMPUTER, Click “QFIL” to open the Oppo A30 upgrade tool; path: start menu > all programs > QPST > QFIL
- if Qfil/Qpst tool say Sahara fail!! , This indicates that your Oppo A30 driver is not properly installed or the computer is not supported, so if your Oppo A30 is x64 bit please use a 64bit Windows PC
- QFIL = Qualcomm Image Loader
- If the ROM has a CN code Means the ROM is for Oppo A30 which is marketed in China and If there is no such mark in the file name, it means to International or Global ROM Oppo A30 with Multi language
- If you problem with Google apps like Gmail, Playstore, Google play service or The application has stopped unexpectedly, I recommend you to install Gapps.zip Package >>>> Download here
Credits: Oppo official, Forum, Support and All Oppo A30 developer and bloger.