Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 Firmware
Full ROW stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 total dead has been following our tutorial.
Download Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 Flash File for FlashTool
Brand : Lenovo
Product Model : x3c50
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8992
OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Guides – How to Installing Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 firmware using QPST / QFIL Flashing Tool
Prepare before flashing
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- PC Windows OS 7/8/10
- USB Cable data for Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50
- Make sure you have downloaded the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your for your android device model stock rom using 7zip.exe
- Download the Latest version of Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 Flashtool (QPST/QFil “Qualcomm Flash Image Loader”) and than extract using 7zip.exe
- Download, Extract using 7zip.exe and Install Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 Qualcomm MSM8992 Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 / 9006 driver.exe
1) Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 – FLAT BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
1. Run QFIL
Usually in a folder…
C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 64Bit
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 32Bit))
Will look like this:
2. Now, connect your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 to PC using a USB cable
3. Make sure the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 usb driver is installed correctly as the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, we can see it through Qpst or QFIL like below …
- if the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 driver is unreadable, please reinstall the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 Qualcomm driver or you can check it in Device manager
- If the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 driver is read differently, like the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9006 and not Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, please find instructions via google search “How to change Qualcomm 9006 ke 9008 YOUR Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 MODEL AND BRAND” because this will depend on the brand and model of your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50, it’s hard for me to explain one by one.
4. Select “Browse” and in “Progam Patch” point at prog_emmc_firehose_xxxx in the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 stock ROM firmware folder that you extracted and then click open (xxxxx that means that is according to the type of our Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50)
Look at the picture:
5. Next select “Load XML” on Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 firmware folder and select “rawpgormam0.xml” or “rawprogram_unspare.xml” on Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 firmware folder depending on the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 firmware, then choose “patch0.xml” on Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 firmware folder.
Everything will look like this:
6. Finally click “DOWNLOAD” to start Flash Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 firmware, finish and enjoy the new life of your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 🙂
1) Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 – META BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
Applicable scene theoretical support any version upgrades Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50, downgrades Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50, Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 does not boot, Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 crash, rescue tiles and other repair firmware solution for your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50.
- Windows OS – PC/Laptop/Netbook
- Use the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 USB cable data type c interface
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 stock firmware using 7zip.exe
- Download and Install on PC the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 Quallcomm HS-USB driver.exe
- Download the Latest version of Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 flashtool/QPST/QFil (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) and than unpack using 7zip.exe, follow Installation Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 flashtool QPST/QFil below :
- Double-click setup.exe to install the QPST upgrade tool. Click Install when the interface is displayed. (If you have already installed the QPST software, you don’t need to repeat the installation. This demonstration is for NEWBIE.)
- Check on “I have read and accept the license terms” and than click Install.
- the installation process, simply say I choose All the way and than click NEXT, until the installation is complete, click Close to close the installation interface. ;
For Note: If this interface appears when you double-click the Qpst upgrade tool, you need to installing Microsoft .NET to download and install the Framework.
- you can directly search and download dotNetFx40_Full_x86.rar on Google search
Flashing Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50
1. on COMPUTER, Click “QFIL” to open the Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 upgrade tool; path: start menu > all programs > QPST > QFIL
- if Qfil/Qpst tool say Sahara fail!! , This indicates that your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 driver is not properly installed or the computer is not supported, so if your Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 is x64 bit please use a 64bit Windows PC
- QFIL = Qualcomm Image Loader
- If the ROM has a CN code Means the ROM is for Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 which is marketed in China and If there is no such mark in the file name, it means to International or Global ROM Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 with Multi language
- If you problem with Google apps like Gmail, Playstore, Google play service or The application has stopped unexpectedly, I recommend you to install Gapps.zip Package >>>> Download here
Credits: Lenovo official, Forum, Support and All Lenovo Vibe X3 x3c50 developer and bloger.