Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 Firmware
Full ROW stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 total dead has been following our tutorial.
Download Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 Flash File for FlashTool
Brand : Lenovo
Product Model : p1c72
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8939
OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Guides – How to Installing Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 firmware using QPST / QFIL Flashing Tool
Prepare before flashing
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- PC Windows OS 7/8/10
- USB Cable data for Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72
- Make sure you have downloaded the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your for your android device model stock rom using 7zip.exe
- Download the Latest version of Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 Flashtool (QPST/QFil “Qualcomm Flash Image Loader”) and than extract using 7zip.exe
- Download, Extract using 7zip.exe and Install Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 Qualcomm MSM8939 Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 / 9006 driver.exe
1) Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 – FLAT BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
1. Run QFIL
Usually in a folder…
C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 64Bit
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 32Bit))
Will look like this:
2. Now, connect your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 to PC using a USB cable
3. Make sure the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 usb driver is installed correctly as the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, we can see it through Qpst or QFIL like below …
- if the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 driver is unreadable, please reinstall the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 Qualcomm driver or you can check it in Device manager
- If the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 driver is read differently, like the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9006 and not Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, please find instructions via google search “How to change Qualcomm 9006 ke 9008 YOUR Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 MODEL AND BRAND” because this will depend on the brand and model of your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72, it’s hard for me to explain one by one.
4. Select “Browse” and in “Progam Patch” point at prog_emmc_firehose_xxxx in the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 stock ROM firmware folder that you extracted and then click open (xxxxx that means that is according to the type of our Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72)
Look at the picture:
5. Next select “Load XML” on Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 firmware folder and select “rawpgormam0.xml” or “rawprogram_unspare.xml” on Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 firmware folder depending on the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 firmware, then choose “patch0.xml” on Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 firmware folder.
Everything will look like this:
6. Finally click “DOWNLOAD” to start Flash Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 firmware, finish and enjoy the new life of your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 🙂
1) Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 – META BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
Applicable scene theoretical support any version upgrades Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72, downgrades Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72, Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 does not boot, Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 crash, rescue tiles and other repair firmware solution for your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72.
- Windows OS – PC/Laptop/Netbook
- Use the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 USB cable data type c interface
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 stock firmware using 7zip.exe
- Download and Install on PC the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 Quallcomm HS-USB driver.exe
- Download the Latest version of Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 flashtool/QPST/QFil (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) and than unpack using 7zip.exe, follow Installation Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 flashtool QPST/QFil below :
- Double-click setup.exe to install the QPST upgrade tool. Click Install when the interface is displayed. (If you have already installed the QPST software, you don’t need to repeat the installation. This demonstration is for NEWBIE.)
- Check on “I have read and accept the license terms” and than click Install.
- the installation process, simply say I choose All the way and than click NEXT, until the installation is complete, click Close to close the installation interface. ;
For Note: If this interface appears when you double-click the Qpst upgrade tool, you need to installing Microsoft .NET to download and install the Framework.
- you can directly search and download dotNetFx40_Full_x86.rar on Google search
Flashing Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72
1. on COMPUTER, Click “QFIL” to open the Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 upgrade tool; path: start menu > all programs > QPST > QFIL
- if Qfil/Qpst tool say Sahara fail!! , This indicates that your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 driver is not properly installed or the computer is not supported, so if your Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 is x64 bit please use a 64bit Windows PC
- QFIL = Qualcomm Image Loader
- If the ROM has a CN code Means the ROM is for Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 which is marketed in China and If there is no such mark in the file name, it means to International or Global ROM Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 with Multi language
- If you problem with Google apps like Gmail, Playstore, Google play service or The application has stopped unexpectedly, I recommend you to install Gapps.zip Package >>>> Download here
Credits: Lenovo official, Forum, Support and All Lenovo Vibe P1 p1c72 developer and bloger.