Lenovo a6010 Firmware
Full ROW stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Lenovo a6010.
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Lenovo a6010 total dead has been following our tutorial.
Download Lenovo a6010 Flash File for FlashTool
Brand : Lenovo
Product Model : a6010
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8916
OS: Android 5 Lollipop
Guides – How to Installing Lenovo a6010 firmware using QPST / QFIL Flashing Tool
Prepare before flashing
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- PC Windows OS 7/8/10
- USB Cable data for Lenovo a6010
- Make sure you have downloaded the Lenovo a6010 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your for your android device model stock rom using 7zip.exe
- Download the Latest version of Lenovo a6010 Flashtool (QPST/QFil “Qualcomm Flash Image Loader”) and than extract using 7zip.exe
- Download, Extract using 7zip.exe and Install Lenovo a6010 Qualcomm MSM8916 Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 / 9006 driver.exe
1) Lenovo a6010 – FLAT BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
1. Run QFIL
Usually in a folder…
C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 64Bit
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe (for Windows PC 32Bit))
Will look like this:
2. Now, connect your Lenovo a6010 to PC using a USB cable
3. Make sure the Lenovo a6010 usb driver is installed correctly as the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, we can see it through Qpst or QFIL like below …
- if the Lenovo a6010 driver is unreadable, please reinstall the Lenovo a6010 Qualcomm driver or you can check it in Device manager
- If the Lenovo a6010 driver is read differently, like the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9006 and not Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, please find instructions via google search “How to change Qualcomm 9006 ke 9008 YOUR Lenovo a6010 MODEL AND BRAND” because this will depend on the brand and model of your Lenovo a6010, it’s hard for me to explain one by one.
4. Select “Browse” and in “Progam Patch” point at prog_emmc_firehose_xxxx in the Lenovo a6010 stock ROM firmware folder that you extracted and then click open (xxxxx that means that is according to the type of our Lenovo a6010)
Look at the picture:
5. Next select “Load XML” on Lenovo a6010 firmware folder and select “rawpgormam0.xml” or “rawprogram_unspare.xml” on Lenovo a6010 firmware folder depending on the Lenovo a6010 firmware, then choose “patch0.xml” on Lenovo a6010 firmware folder.
Everything will look like this:
6. Finally click “DOWNLOAD” to start Flash Lenovo a6010 firmware, finish and enjoy the new life of your Lenovo a6010 🙂
1) Lenovo a6010 – META BUILD METHODS ON QPST/QFIL
Applicable scene theoretical support any version upgrades Lenovo a6010, downgrades Lenovo a6010, Lenovo a6010 does not boot, Lenovo a6010 crash, rescue tiles and other repair firmware solution for your Lenovo a6010.
- Windows OS – PC/Laptop/Netbook
- Use the Lenovo a6010 USB cable data type c interface
- Download and Install 7zip.exe
- Extract your Lenovo a6010 stock firmware using 7zip.exe
- Download and Install on PC the Lenovo a6010 Quallcomm HS-USB driver.exe
- Download the Latest version of Lenovo a6010 flashtool/QPST/QFil (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) and than unpack using 7zip.exe, follow Installation Lenovo a6010 flashtool QPST/QFil below :
- Double-click setup.exe to install the QPST upgrade tool. Click Install when the interface is displayed. (If you have already installed the QPST software, you don’t need to repeat the installation. This demonstration is for NEWBIE.)
- Check on “I have read and accept the license terms” and than click Install.
- the installation process, simply say I choose All the way and than click NEXT, until the installation is complete, click Close to close the installation interface. ;
For Note: If this interface appears when you double-click the Qpst upgrade tool, you need to installing Microsoft .NET to download and install the Framework.
- you can directly search and download dotNetFx40_Full_x86.rar on Google search
Flashing Lenovo a6010
1. on COMPUTER, Click “QFIL” to open the Lenovo a6010 upgrade tool; path: start menu > all programs > QPST > QFIL
- if Qfil/Qpst tool say Sahara fail!! , This indicates that your Lenovo a6010 driver is not properly installed or the computer is not supported, so if your Lenovo a6010 is x64 bit please use a 64bit Windows PC
- QFIL = Qualcomm Image Loader
- If the ROM has a CN code Means the ROM is for Lenovo a6010 which is marketed in China and If there is no such mark in the file name, it means to International or Global ROM Lenovo a6010 with Multi language
- If you problem with Google apps like Gmail, Playstore, Google play service or The application has stopped unexpectedly, I recommend you to install Gapps.zip Package >>>> Download here
Credits: Lenovo official, Forum, Support and All Lenovo a6010 developer and bloger.