Leagoo Z3c (Spreadtrum SC7731C) Firmware
Stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Leagoo Z3c
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Leagoo Z3c total dead has been following our tutorial.
Brand : Leagoo
Product Model : Z3c
Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7731C
Firmware version: Freeme OS Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Download Leagoo Z3c Flash File : LEAGOO_Z3c_OS1.1_Lite_E_20170301.pac.zip
How To Flash Firmware Leagoo Z3c
- Provide PC/Lalptop/Netbook Windows OS & USB data cable
- Unpack Leagoo Z3c Firmware, you will see .pac file
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- Download, unpack and Install Leagoo Z3c USB drivers on your PC
- Download, unpack and Install Latest version of SPD Research Upgrade Download Tool (this is a Leagoo Z3c FlashTool) and than UpgradeDownload.exe
- Turn off your Leagoo Z3c and than Connect to the computer using the USB cable (try connecting by pressing the Volume down , if Windows PC does not detect Leagoo Z3c)
- Load Packet
- Select the file Leagoo Z3c firmware .pac and wait extracting the contents file like Boot.img (Stock kernel), recovery.img, System.img, userdata, cache, logo, fastboot, nvram data.
- Start downloading
- Wait until it finishes flashing Leagoo Z3c firmware
- Your Leagoo Z3c will reboot automatically and the Sofware upgrade program will display a green check mark (PASSED), indicating that it has successfully flash Leagoo Z3c Repair firmware
- All done, your Leagoo Z3c has been fixed now and enjoy.
- Phone is totally dead or The phone doesnt respond to power button or only vibrates after pressing the power button but doesnt come on or The Leagoo Z3c OS is either corrupted or there’s no power to boot the Leagoo Z3c for Solution Ensure the Leagoo Z3c battery is well charged and Re-flash the pac file.
- Progress bar stuck at waiting… at flashtool or After clicking Start Downloading and connecting the phone, the Progress bar gets stuck at Waiting… or The flashtools is having problems finding the phone for Solution Ensure the Leagoo Z3c is switched off with a charged Leagoo Z3c battery inside before connecting Leagoo Z3c to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing, Ensure to install Leagoo Z3c Spreadtrum drivers before flashing Leagoo Z3c, Try using a different USB cord, PC/Laptop/Notebook port or PC/Laptop/Notebook, Try holding the Leagoo Z3c volume decrease button while connecting Leagoo Z3c to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Leagoo Z3c. You could try the Volume Leagoo Z3c increase button also.
- Failed:NV data read in Leagoo Z3c is crashed, Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed,
Showing message and fix solution Leagoo Z3c Spreadtrum Flashtool
- The NV Leagoo Z3c items (Calibration) are causing a clash
- USB device not recognized prompt at system tray after connecting the phone to PC/Laptop/Notebook or The PC/Laptop/Notebook is having problems communicating with the phone (often due to interruption, Leagoo Z3c hardware or Leagoo Z3c driver problems), Solution Try a different USB cord, PC/Laptop/Notebook port or PC/Laptop/Notebook, Re-install Spreadtrum drivers, Ensure the Leagoo Z3c is switched off before connecting to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Leagoo Z3c(take out the battery, slot back in to be sure)
- Failed: Operation failed or Failed: Operation failed error during flashing Leagoo Z3c or An error was encountered during flashing Leagoo Z3c, Solution Flash one file Leagoo Z3c at a time (fdl 1 & 2 Leagoo Z3c are required so the third will be selected one at a time from Leagoo Z3c the remaining files), Try using a higher version of Leagoo Z3c flashtool, Try a different Leagoo Z3c pac file
- Failed: download size error or Failed: download size error or There was a problem flashing a Leagoo Z3c file to its assigned Leagoo Z3c partition due to its size or Flash one file Leagoo Z3c at a time (fdl 1 & 2 are required so the third will be selected one at a time from the remaining files) or Try a different pac file and for solution please Use the latest version of Leagoo Z3c flashtool
- Downloading failed : remote data too large or wait input time out or Downloading failed : wait input time out or A timeout was reached as a result of the flashing Leagoo Z3c process taking too long, for solution Use the latest version of Leagoo Z3c SPD Research Upgrade Download tool
- Failed incompatible partition or Failed incompatible partition or there was an error flashing to certain partitions or Use the latest version of Research Download tool or Leagoo Z3c Upgrade Download tool V r2.9.9008 and above for solution Flash one item at a time (fdl 1&2 are constant) or Flash using a different flashtool e.g CM2SPD, Miracle box or any other with support for flashing Leagoo Z3c
- Stuck at checking Bautrate or Checking Bautrate or The tool encountered an error initializing flashing or Disconnect the Leagoo Z3c from the PC/Laptop/Notebook, take out the battery Leagoo Z3c and slot back in Close Research Download / Leagoo Z3c Upgrade download tool and relaunch flashtool.
- Failed: buffer error or Failed: decode or verify received buffer error or The tool encountered a problem flashing the pac file or Download the latest version of Leagoo Z3c Research or Upgrade Download tool
- Failed: uart send error or [Removed] Failed: uart send error or The flashing Leagoo Z3c process got interrupted or Try using a different USB cord, port and PC/Laptop/Notebook
Try flashing with Miracle Box or Ensure to hold the Volume down button when connecting Leagoo Z3c to the PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing or Try changing the Leagoo Z3c USB port.
- The second enumeration port timeout or Failed: The second enumeration port timeout or There was an error maintaining communication to the Leagoo Z3c or Try using a different USB Cable data Leagoo Z3c cord, port and PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Image size is over its partition or Failed: Image size is over its partition, this is meaning one or more of the files in the firmware (pac file) is too large or Try a different Leagoo Z3c firmware / Untick traditionally large partitions from Leagoo Z3c like system and userdata
- Failed: User cancel or The flashing Leagoo Z3c process was interrupted by holding or releasing the volume down button at the wrong time or ensure to hold the volume – down button at Leagoo Z3c when connecting to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Leagoo Z3c and don not release till flashing is complete
- Failed: !!!GSM Cali in phone is not calibrated.Reserved:0x00000000,[ID=0x2] or Failed: !!!GSM Cali in phone is not calibrated.Reserved:0x00000000,[ID=0x2] or the Leagoo Z3c isn’t properly calibrated or The tool is unable to read the calibration data off the Leagoo Z3c.
- Failed: Open port fail or “Failed: Open port fail this” is meaning the tool encountered an error while communicating with the Leagoo Z3c, for Solution please Disconnect Leagoo Z3c from the PC/Laptop/Notebook, Open and re-insert battery, press Volume down button and than connect to the PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing
- _REPARTTITION_ error or “Failed: Operation failed”, Meaning The tool encountered a partition table error while trying to flash the device, solution please Use latest version of SPD Research Upgrade Download Tool
- Update Driver error on flashtool with showing message “Your driver version is *****, it is too low. Please upgrade download driver!!!” (The tool detects you still have an old driver and won’t proceed until its updated)
, for Solution PLease Download and install any latest version of Spreadtrum driver.
- Flashing failed or Failed (The tool encountered an error while trying to flash Leagoo Z3c system.img.
Credits: Leagoo official, Forum, Support and All Leagoo Z3c developer and bloger.