Leagoo T8 (2/16GB)(MediaTek MT6750T) Firmware
Stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Leagoo T8 (2/16GB)
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) total dead has been following our tutorial.
Brand : Leagoo
Product Model : T8 (2/16GB)
Chipset: MediaTek MT6750T
Firmware version: Freeme OS Android 8.1 Oreo
Download Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) Flash File : LEAGOO_T8_OS4.0_E_20181009 (PD662WTE3.LG.T5508.HB.O1.FH.GI.1009.V3.01).zip
How To Flashing Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) Firmware
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) running using MediaTek MT6750T chipset
- Please make do backup first before flash file partion of the Leagoo T8 (2/16GB)firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
– Download and extract the Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) Stock rom firmware
– Download and Install the Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) USB Vcom driver
– Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
– Select MediaTek MT6750T_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly like. Stock KERNEL / Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, lk.bin, logo.img, system and Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Leagoo T8 (2/16GB)
– Turn Off your phone
– Connect your Phone to the PC using the USB cable
– Go into Emergency Download Mode / EDL mode “Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove), Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)”
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) Has been repaired using Official Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting , you need to download TWRP recovery for Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
- If you find a problem with SP-Flashtool with Error code message, Please try to reinstall Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) USB Vcom Driver on your PC, try flashing using another PC 64/32bit or reconnect your device with PC.
(8038) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8045) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8200) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
MSP ERROR CODE : 0X00
Credits: Leagoo official, Forum, Support and All Leagoo T8 (2/16GB) developer and bloger.