Leagoo Alfa 5 (Spreadtrum SC7731G) Firmware
Stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Leagoo Alfa 5
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Leagoo Alfa 5 total dead has been following our tutorial.
Brand : Leagoo
Product Model : Alfa 5
Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7731G
Firmware version: Freeme OS Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Download Leagoo Alfa 5 Flash File : LEAGOO_Alfa_5_OS1.1_Lite_20160623.zip
How To Flash Firmware Leagoo Alfa 5
- Provide PC/Lalptop/Netbook Windows OS & USB data cable
- Unpack Leagoo Alfa 5 Firmware, you will see .pac file
- Watch Video tutorial >>>> Here
- Download, unpack and Install Leagoo Alfa 5 USB drivers on your PC
- Download, unpack and Install Latest version of SPD Research Upgrade Download Tool (this is a Leagoo Alfa 5 FlashTool) and than UpgradeDownload.exe
- Turn off your Leagoo Alfa 5 and than Connect to the computer using the USB cable (try connecting by pressing the Volume down , if Windows PC does not detect Leagoo Alfa 5)
- Load Packet
- Select the file Leagoo Alfa 5 firmware .pac and wait extracting the contents file like Boot.img (Stock kernel), recovery.img, System.img, userdata, cache, logo, fastboot, nvram data.
- Start downloading
- Wait until it finishes flashing Leagoo Alfa 5 firmware
- Your Leagoo Alfa 5 will reboot automatically and the Sofware upgrade program will display a green check mark (PASSED), indicating that it has successfully flash Leagoo Alfa 5 Repair firmware
- All done, your Leagoo Alfa 5 has been fixed now and enjoy.
Showing message and fix solution Leagoo Alfa 5 Spreadtrum Flashtool
- Phone is totally dead or The phone doesnt respond to power button or only vibrates after pressing the power button but doesnt come on or The Leagoo Alfa 5 OS is either corrupted or there’s no power to boot the Leagoo Alfa 5 for Solution Ensure the Leagoo Alfa 5 battery is well charged and Re-flash the pac file.
- Progress bar stuck at waiting… at flashtool or After clicking Start Downloading and connecting the phone, the Progress bar gets stuck at Waiting… or The flashtools is having problems finding the phone for Solution Ensure the Leagoo Alfa 5 is switched off with a charged Leagoo Alfa 5 battery inside before connecting Leagoo Alfa 5 to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing, Ensure to install Leagoo Alfa 5 Spreadtrum drivers before flashing Leagoo Alfa 5, Try using a different USB cord, PC/Laptop/Notebook port or PC/Laptop/Notebook, Try holding the Leagoo Alfa 5 volume decrease button while connecting Leagoo Alfa 5 to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Leagoo Alfa 5. You could try the Volume Leagoo Alfa 5 increase button also.
- Failed:NV data read in Leagoo Alfa 5 is crashed, Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed, The NV Leagoo Alfa 5 items (Calibration) are causing a clash
- USB device not recognized prompt at system tray after connecting the phone to PC/Laptop/Notebook or The PC/Laptop/Notebook is having problems communicating with the phone (often due to interruption, Leagoo Alfa 5 hardware or Leagoo Alfa 5 driver problems), Solution Try a different USB cord, PC/Laptop/Notebook port or PC/Laptop/Notebook, Re-install Spreadtrum drivers, Ensure the Leagoo Alfa 5 is switched off before connecting to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Leagoo Alfa 5(take out the battery, slot back in to be sure)
- Failed: Operation failed or Failed: Operation failed error during flashing Leagoo Alfa 5 or An error was encountered during flashing Leagoo Alfa 5, Solution Flash one file Leagoo Alfa 5 at a time (fdl 1 & 2 Leagoo Alfa 5 are required so the third will be selected one at a time from Leagoo Alfa 5 the remaining files), Try using a higher version of Leagoo Alfa 5 flashtool, Try a different Leagoo Alfa 5 pac file
- Failed: download size error or Failed: download size error or There was a problem flashing a Leagoo Alfa 5 file to its assigned Leagoo Alfa 5 partition due to its size or Flash one file Leagoo Alfa 5 at a time (fdl 1 & 2 are required so the third will be selected one at a time from the remaining files) or Try a different pac file and for solution please Use the latest version of Leagoo Alfa 5 flashtool
- Downloading failed : remote data too large or wait input time out or Downloading failed : wait input time out or A timeout was reached as a result of the flashing Leagoo Alfa 5 process taking too long, for solution Use the latest version of Leagoo Alfa 5 SPD Research Upgrade Download tool
- Failed incompatible partition or Failed incompatible partition or there was an error flashing to certain partitions or Use the latest version of Research Download tool or Leagoo Alfa 5 Upgrade Download tool V r2.9.9008 and above for solution Flash one item at a time (fdl 1&2 are constant) or Flash using a different flashtool e.g CM2SPD, Miracle box or any other with support for flashing Leagoo Alfa 5
- Stuck at checking Bautrate or Checking Bautrate or The tool encountered an error initializing flashing or Disconnect the Leagoo Alfa 5 from the PC/Laptop/Notebook, take out the battery Leagoo Alfa 5 and slot back in Close Research Download / Leagoo Alfa 5 Upgrade download tool and relaunch flashtool.
- Failed: buffer error or Failed: decode or verify received buffer error or The tool encountered a problem flashing the pac file or Download the latest version of Leagoo Alfa 5 Research or Upgrade Download tool
- Failed: uart send error or [Removed] Failed: uart send error or The flashing Leagoo Alfa 5 process got interrupted or Try using a different USB cord, port and PC/Laptop/Notebook
Try flashing with Miracle Box or Ensure to hold the Volume down button when connecting Leagoo Alfa 5 to the PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing or Try changing the Leagoo Alfa 5 USB port.
- The second enumeration port timeout or Failed: The second enumeration port timeout or There was an error maintaining communication to the Leagoo Alfa 5 or Try using a different USB Cable data Leagoo Alfa 5 cord, port and PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Image size is over its partition or Failed: Image size is over its partition, this is meaning one or more of the files in the firmware (pac file) is too large or Try a different Leagoo Alfa 5 firmware / Untick traditionally large partitions from Leagoo Alfa 5 like system and userdata
- Failed: User cancel or The flashing Leagoo Alfa 5 process was interrupted by holding or releasing the volume down button at the wrong time or ensure to hold the volume – down button at Leagoo Alfa 5 when connecting to PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing Leagoo Alfa 5 and don not release till flashing is complete
- Failed: !!!GSM Cali in phone is not calibrated.Reserved:0x00000000,[ID=0x2] or Failed: !!!GSM Cali in phone is not calibrated.Reserved:0x00000000,[ID=0x2] or the Leagoo Alfa 5 isn’t properly calibrated or The tool is unable to read the calibration data off the Leagoo Alfa 5.
- Failed: Open port fail or “Failed: Open port fail this” is meaning the tool encountered an error while communicating with the Leagoo Alfa 5, for Solution please Disconnect Leagoo Alfa 5 from the PC/Laptop/Notebook, Open and re-insert battery, press Volume down button and than connect to the PC/Laptop/Notebook for flashing
- _REPARTTITION_ error or “Failed: Operation failed”, Meaning The tool encountered a partition table error while trying to flash the device, solution please Use latest version of SPD Research Upgrade Download Tool
- Update Driver error on flashtool with showing message “Your driver version is *****, it is too low. Please upgrade download driver!!!” (The tool detects you still have an old driver and won’t proceed until its updated)
, for Solution PLease Download and install any latest version of Spreadtrum driver.
- Flashing failed or Failed (The tool encountered an error while trying to flash Leagoo Alfa 5 system.img.
Credits: Leagoo official, Forum, Support and All Leagoo Alfa 5 developer and bloger.