BLU Studio 5.0 K D531K Firmware
Device name: Blu Studio 5.0 K
Android OS: 4.4.2 KitKat
Stock rom / Flash File name: BLU-D531K-V04-REPAIR.zip
Our tutorial is for educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K experiencing hardbrick or Total dead, You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K, such as Lost IMEI Baseband, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K.
How To Flash Stock rom / Firmware into Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu Studio 5.0 K with model number D531K running using Mediatek MT6582M chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
– Download and extract the Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K Stockrom
– Download and Install the Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K USB Vcom driver
– Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
– Select MT6582M_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly like. Stock KERNEL / Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, lk.bin, logo.img, system and Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K
– Turn Off your phone
– Connect your Phone to the PC using the USB cable
– Go into Emergency Download Mode / EDL mode “Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove), Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)”
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K Has been repaired using Official Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting , you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
- If you find a problem with SP-Flashtool with Error code message, Please try to reinstall Blu Studio 5.0 K D531K USB Vcom Driver on your PC, try flashing using another PC 64/32bit or reconnect your device with PC.
(8038) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8045) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8200) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
MSP ERROR CODE : 0X00
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.