Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE Stock ROM
Notes & Disclaimer:
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu Vivo XL2 with model number V0070EE running using Mediatek MT6737M chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- Our tutorial is educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE experiencing hardbrick or Total dead.
- You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE, such as Vivo XL2 IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Download and extract the Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE Firmware
- Download and Install the Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE USB Vcom driver
- Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
- Choose MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Emergency Download Mode”EDL mode”
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE Has been repaired using Official Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Vivo XL2 V0070EE like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.