Blu Vivo S V0160WW Firmware
Notes & Disclaimer:
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu Vivo S with model number V0160WW running using Mediatek MT6750 chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- Our tutorial is educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu Vivo S V0160WW experiencing hardbrick or Total dead.
- You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Vivo S V0160WW, such as Vivo S IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Vivo S V0160WW.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Download and extract the Blu Vivo S V0160WW Firmware
- Download and Install the Blu Vivo S V0160WW USB Vcom driver
- Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
- Choose MT6750_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Vivo S V0160WW
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Download Mode
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Vivo S V0160WW Has been repaired using Official Blu Vivo S V0160WW Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Vivo S V0160WW and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Vivo S V0160WW like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.