BLU Studio X8 HD (2019) S532V Stock ROM
Device name: Blu Studio X8 HD
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo Go edition
Stock rom / Flash File name: BLU_S532V.zip
Notes & Disclaimer:
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu Studio X8 HD with model number S532V running using Mediatek MT6580 chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- Our tutorial is educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu Studio X8 HD S532V experiencing hardbrick or Total dead.
- You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Studio X8 HD S532V, such as Studio X8 HD IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Studio X8 HD S532V.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Download and extract the Blu Studio X8 HD S532V Firmware
- Download and Install the Blu Studio X8 HD S532V USB Vcom driver
- Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
- Choose MT6580_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Studio X8 HD S532V
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Emergency Download Mode”EDL mode”
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Studio X8 HD S532V Has been repaired using Official Blu Studio X8 HD S532V Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Studio X8 HD S532V and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Studio X8 HD S532V like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.