Blu Studio Max S0310UU Firmware
Notes & Disclaimer:
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu Studio Max with model number S0310UU running using Mediatek MT6753 chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- Our tutorial is educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu Studio Max S0310UU experiencing hardbrick or Total dead.
- You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Studio Max S0310UU, such as Studio Max IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Studio Max S0310UU.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Download and extract the Blu Studio Max S0310UU Firmware
- Download and Install the Blu Studio Max S0310UU USB Vcom driver
- Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
- Choose Mediatek MT6753_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Studio Max S0310UU
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Download Mode
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Studio Max S0310UU Has been repaired using Official Blu Studio Max S0310UU Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Studio Max S0310UU and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Studio Max S0310UU like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.