Blu Studio M12 Firmware
Device name: Blu Studio
Android OS: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
File name: V117_QHD_M_V1.1_84_20170410_1618_V1.0.1_JJX_G26_BLU_M12.zip
You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Studio M12, such as Studio IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Studio M12.
Disclaimer: Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Blu Studio M12 total dead has been following our tutorial.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Download and extract the Blu Studio M12 Firmware
- Download and Install the Blu Studio M12 USB Vcom driver
- Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
- Choose Mediatek MT6580_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Studio M12
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Download Mode
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Studio M12 Has been repaired using Official Blu Studio M12 Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Studio M12 and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Studio M12 like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.