BLU Life Play L100A Firmware
Device name: Blu Life Play
Android OS: 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Stock rom / Flash File name: BLU-Life-Play-L100a.rar
Our tutorial is for educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu Life Play L100A experiencing hardbrick or Total dead, You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Life Play L100A, such as Lost IMEI Baseband, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Life Play L100A.
How To Flash Stock rom / Firmware into Blu Life Play L100A
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu Life Play with model number L100A running using Mediatek MT6589 chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
– Download and extract the Blu Life Play L100A Stockrom
– Download and Install the Blu Life Play L100A USB Vcom driver
– Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
– Select MT6589_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly like. Stock KERNEL / Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, lk.bin, logo.img, system and Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Life Play L100A
– Turn Off your phone
– Connect your Phone to the PC using the USB cable
– Go into Emergency Download Mode / EDL mode “Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove), Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)”
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Life Play L100A Has been repaired using Official Blu Life Play L100A Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting , you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Life Play L100A and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Life Play L100A like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
- If you find a problem with SP-Flashtool with Error code message, Please try to reinstall Blu Life Play L100A USB Vcom Driver on your PC, try flashing using another PC 64/32bit or reconnect your device with PC.
(8038) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8045) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8200) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
MSP ERROR CODE : 0X00
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.