Blu Grand M3 G0070WW Firmware
Device name: Blu Grand M3
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo Go edition
Stock rom / Flash File name: BLU_G0070WW.zip
Notes & Disclaimer:
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu Grand M3 with model number G0070WW running using Mediatek MT6739 chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- Our tutorial is educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu Grand M3 G0070WW experiencing hardbrick or Total dead.
- You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Grand M3 G0070WW, such as Grand M3 IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Grand M3 G0070WW.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Download and extract the Blu Grand M3 G0070WW Firmware
- Download and Install the Blu Grand M3 G0070WW USB Vcom driver
- Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
- Choose MT6739_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Grand M3 G0070WW
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Download Mode
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Grand M3 G0070WW Has been repaired using Official Blu Grand M3 G0070WW Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Grand M3 G0070WW and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Grand M3 G0070WW like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.