Blu C5 LTE C0000UU Firmware
Device name: Blu C5 LTE
Android OS: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Stock rom / Flash File name: BLU_C0000UU_V7.0.05.02_DIGITEL_20180627_193547.zip
Notes & Disclaimer:
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu C5 LTE with model number C0000UU running using Mediatek MT6737M chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- Our tutorial is educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu C5 LTE C0000UU experiencing hardbrick or Total dead.
- You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu C5 LTE C0000UU, such as C5 LTE IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu C5 LTE C0000UU.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Choose MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu C5 LTE C0000UU
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Download Mode
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu C5 LTE C0000UU Has been repaired using Official Blu C5 LTE C0000UU Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu C5 LTE C0000UU and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu C5 LTE C0000UU like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.