Blu Advance D262A Firmware
You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Advance D262A, such as Advance IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Advance D262A.
Disclaimer: Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Blu Advance D262A total dead has been following our tutorial.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Download and extract the Blu Advance D262A Firmware
- Download and Install the Blu Advance D262A USB Vcom driver
- Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
- Choose Mediatek MT6572_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Advance D262A
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Download Mode
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Advance D262A Has been repaired using Official Blu Advance D262A Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Advance D262A and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Advance D262A like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.