BLU Advance A5 Plus LTE A0031WW Stock ROM
Notes & Disclaimer:
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Blu Advance A5 with model number A0031WW running using Mediatek MT6737M chipset
- Please make do backup first before flashing the firmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- Our tutorial is educational purpose only, all risks for your actions are your responsibility, Orirom is not responsible if your Blu Advance A5 A0031WW experiencing hardbrick or Total dead.
- You can use the above firmware to fix software problems in Blu Advance A5 A0031WW, such as Advance A5 IMEI loss, cannot enter the home screen (Bootloop, hang the logo), unlock / reset PIN / lockscreen/patterns, and all repair firmware solution at your Blu Advance A5 A0031WW.
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
- Download and extract the Blu Advance A5 A0031WW Firmware
- Download and Install the Blu Advance A5 A0031WW USB Vcom driver
- Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
- Choose MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool, and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly, Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, system.img, lk.bin, logo.img, Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Blu Advance A5 A0031WW
- Turn Off
- Connect your Phone to the PC with the USB cable
- Go into Emergency Download Mode”EDL mode”
- Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove)
- Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Blu Advance A5 A0031WW Has been repaired using Official Blu Advance A5 A0031WW Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting, you need to download TWRP recovery for Blu Advance A5 A0031WW and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Blu Advance A5 A0031WW like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
Credits: Official BLU Support, Blu Mobile Forum Developer, XDA Developer and all android bloger and developer.