Leagoo Z5 LTE(MediaTek MT6735M) Firmware
Stock rom to fix software problems in using Flashing tool, such as Lost IMEI, Bootloop, hang on logo, Bypass or FRP unlock screen /Patterns, unlock /reset PIN/lockscreen/patterns/Google/forget password/Email, and all repair firmware solution at your Leagoo Z5 LTE
Please make do backup your data first and charging the battery up to 50% before flashing, we not responsible if your Leagoo Z5 LTE total dead has been following our tutorial.
Brand : Leagoo
Product Model : Z5 LTE
Chipset: MediaTek MT6735M
Firmware version: Freeme OS Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Download Leagoo Z5 LTE Flash File : LEAGOO_Z5_Lte_OS2.0_20170222.zip
How To Flashing Leagoo Z5 LTE Firmware
- Youtube Video Tutorial -> here
- Make sure your mobile smartphone or tablet is Leagoo Z5 LTE running using MediaTek MT6735M chipset
- Please make do backup first before flash file partion of the Leagoo Z5 LTEfirmware
- Fill the battery at least 40%
- On The PC/Laptop/Notebook
– Download and extract the Leagoo Z5 LTE Stock rom firmware
– Download and Install the Leagoo Z5 LTE USB Vcom driver
– Download and extract the SP-Flashtool, Open and run Flash_Tool.exe
– Select MediaTek MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt on Flashtool and click DOWNLOAD. Usually it will automatically place the flash file exactly like. Stock KERNEL / Boot.img, recovery.img, userdata.img, lk.bin, logo.img, system and Nvram. Look at the picture:
- On your Leagoo Z5 LTE
– Turn Off your phone
– Connect your Phone to the PC using the USB cable
– Go into Emergency Download Mode / EDL mode “Remove and re-insert the battery (If the Battery you can remove), Press Simultaneously the Volume up and Volume down (If you can’t remove the Battery)”
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Done. Congratulations, Your Leagoo Z5 LTE Has been repaired using Official Leagoo Z5 LTE Stock rom / Firmware.
- For Rooting , you need to download TWRP recovery for Leagoo Z5 LTE and than installing SuperSU.zip on recovery mode, but usually you need to unlocking bootloder first.
- For Bypass, Unlock / FRP, Reset Google Account you can use tricks -> here
But if the problem still occurs, I recommend you to flash custom ROM for Leagoo Z5 LTE like CyanogenMOD, LineageOS, MIUI, EUI or other via TWRP/Custom recovery mode.
- If you find a problem with SP-Flashtool with Error code message, Please try to reinstall Leagoo Z5 LTE USB Vcom Driver on your PC, try flashing using another PC 64/32bit or reconnect your device with PC.
(8038) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8045) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
(8200) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
MSP ERROR CODE : 0X00
Credits: Leagoo official, Forum, Support and All Leagoo Z5 LTE developer and bloger.